Friday, July 18, 2008

Surprise, Surprise


James is officially an owner doctor. I know I had posted earlier that he had already done this BUT there were a few "road bumps" that we ran into. It all got worked out however and it became official a couple days ago. So, for this joyous occasion, his staff and the regional manager, Joe, put together a little "SURPRISE" party for the new owner of the "SURPRISE" office ;-). I know I've said it before, but he has an amazing staff and support staff. We feel extremely blessed to have such wonderful people in his office. They really are the BEST!! Even a few friends and colleagues came to show their support. So CONGRATS James. We are very, very proud of you!!














Evelyn, Juan, James, Liz, Marina and Eric

2 comments:

Mark and Niki said...

congrats!!! That is super exciting!!!!

Renee said...

Congratulations James! We're so happy for you and your huge accomplishment. I for one could never work in someone's mouth...I'd be fired after one day because of the wise cracks.