Friday, January 30, 2009

Cardinal Cuties


As most know I have never been a Cardinals Fan....until now. True, I have never in my lifetime supported or cheered this team. Except when watching Jerry McGuire. I also never really thought I would see this team make it to the playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl! However, we now live in Arizona and have felt the excitement of having our "home team" make it to the biggest game of the year. So for now we will happily jump on the bandwagon to cheer on our Arizona Cardinals. Plus, I know all too well what it's like to have my team go in as the underdog.

So, today the kids were supposed to dress up in Cardinals gear for school. I did not want to buy a bunch of Cardinals shirts that would never again be used so I bought some $3 red and black shirts and some fabric paint and we made our own. I did the lettering and James painted on the Cardinals. I think they turned out pretty cute. Here's hoping the Cardinals make history!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Um...is it just my computer or is this whole post supposed to be funny little widgets instead of letters and words?

Burgon Fam said...

SOOOO cute Aim! love it...by the way im wondering when you are going to do my next post for me like you did charity's???

The Wachel Family said...

Again, Aim, sorry your team lost yesterday. Maybe next year they'll play the Broncos in the big game.

Mallory Clan said...

At which point I will fervently, happily cheer against them. I still wish they would've gotten it done yesterday, they were so close.

Gray Family said...

Just noticed that those shirts look homemade, who are you Martha Stewart? Very stylish. Still bummed that they lost.

Tatum said...

Are we suppose to not be able to read it? I am so confused...

CUte Shirts!!!